is something you shouldn't experience in your twenties.
You should know better than that.
Funny, isn't it? How all of the sudden you're too old?
when your whole life you've been told you're too young.
too young for alcohol
too young for drugs
too young for sex
and gambling, and curses.
Even when you're old enough you're told
you shouldn't.
it isn't worth it.
on and on and on.
But who are they to step into your life and tell you
what you can experience?
and when.
and how.
Who are they?
Those who tell you how to act with your body
react with it
feel
the motions and the movements.
What do they know about your experience?
how you feel inside your bones when you
see.
a bright flower
hear.
the ocean
tremble.
as you explore a lovers' body
I say no.
No!
no to your bullshit about happiness.
what's mine isn't yours to take.
I've got sunshine,
desire,
commitment.
And I'm not about to let it go.
I'm not too young for anything.
My body isn't yours to control.
I will wake it,
shake it,
let it see and hear and tremble all it wants.
I will experience my body.
No comments:
Post a Comment